Monday, February 8, 2016

VIDEO: Inlaid Die Cutting and Custom Colored Die Cuts

Hello everyone! Dawn here, and today I wanted to share a card featuring all dies. No stamping, but still plenty of ink. So I think it technically falls right in line with The Daily Marker 30 Day Color Challenge, what do you think?

Watch below to see how I created this adorable card featuring our newly released Foxy Friends and Bountiful Blooms dies.

Watch above or watch in HD at YouTube

Inking my die cuts to create my own colored card stock is something that I do quite often. As I mentioned, I really don't use colored card stock enough to invest in tons of it. So for me, it just makes more sense to invest in my neutrals and to color my own when needed. Plus, I can create my own custom blends.

Thanks for stopping in and I hope your week is off to a great start!

Featured Supplies

18 comments:

  1. I give your video a very big thumbs up!! Thanks for sharing. I love your adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the cutest cards ever! Oh my goodness I love this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was trying to be so good... Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO gorgeous and adorable Dawn!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this card, Dawn! Thanks for the giggle too - love watching your videos! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is one of the most BEAUTIFUL that I have ever seen! I have never seen a card made this way before. Thank you so much for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling wreath and Fox. Great colors. I am loving your vids girl! Great tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously awesome -- the money and space I could of saved with such an easy fix :) -- Love your color combo for sure~

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is totally adorable Dawn, what a great card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Sweet, Dawn! Yes, I love Kathy's 30 Day!
    Paulette S.
    Http://paulettesprettypapercrafts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute Dawn! Love the look of the Distress Inks coloring the white cardstock - it's so nice to have alternatives to buying every single thing out there!! Thanks for looking out for us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card so much. Let me know if you need someone to send it to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is really amazing! I love die cuts so much!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely adorable - Thank you :-)
    Fun dies, and fun video!!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest