Thursday, June 26, 2014

VIDEO: DIY Stencils & Custom Colored Die Cuts

Hello! I thought that it was time to jump in and knock a little dust off of the blog here. Excuse my absence, but I've been working. I promise! I'll have lot's to share coming up.

But in the meantime, I have a couple of cards along with a video to share with you today. Nothing too fancy...but definitely a little trick that is nice to have up your sleeve.

In the video below, I'm sharing my quick method and storage tips for creating custom stencils from your dies. Now, don't get too excited. I will most definitely not be sharing lots of storage techniques any time soon. I *wish* I was organized, but I.AM.NOT. Just ask my husband! ;o)

Hope you enjoy!

Watch above or in HD at YouTube

And here are a few stills of the featured cards.

All Featured Supplies

9 comments:

  1. Happy to see you're back! Does that also mean you will be announcing the winner of the ink giveaway soon? LOL
    Love your cards, but will have to watch the video when I have a little more time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marianne!

      The winner was selected and posted on our release winners page.

      If you follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter, we also always announce there as well to try and make sure that nobody misses the announcements!

      Delete
  2. Great techniques - thank you so much! Your cards are great and I enjoyed your video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great techniques. Love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both, Dawn! Fabulous inking techniques and such beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the techniques. Love your cards! Are you releasing new stamps in July?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cards and great video!
    Always love your videos!
    I had also made some time ago stencils of my own..so much fun....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just adore these summer colour themed cards...great use of your own stencils.

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest