Monday, June 2, 2014

More PURE COLORS

Hello...hello...Joni here! I hope you are loving the new PURE COLOR South Beach Collection so far. They really complement the Original PURE COLOR Collection. For my first project the inks I used are Flamingo, Miami Spice, Coconut Husk, Silver Lining, and Appletini.

  1. For the card base I smooshed the ink pad into the bottom of my card stock to dye it the Coconut Husk color at the bottom. You can simply smooshed any of your PURE COLOR ink pads on any white cardstock for an instant colored cardstock.
  2. Next, I cut a panel same size as the A2 card base, stamped the image from Borders & Backgrounds 2 in Silver Lining ink and die-cut the bottom using the Scalloped Border Die.
  3. Then, I die-cut the center of the panel to create a shaker card, filling it with sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
  4. For the sentiments, I used the stamp set Fanciful Feathers. I stamped "So Grateful" in Coconut Husk and "For Your Kindness" in Miami Spice inks, both from the new South Beach Collection.
  5. Before adhering everything together, I distressed the card base with Miami Spice. I wanted to give just the hint of the softness from the color scheme. You can see at the bottom of the sentiment just the right hint of peach..Love <3 this colors so much!

For my second card, I used the Coconut Husk, Ocean Drive, and Mojito.

  1. I started by stamping the tiny flowers from Valentine Wishes stamp set on by top panel of card stock. I used the Second Generation Stamping Technique for the flower background. I stamped it first on a piece of scrap paper and then stamped the image on the panel without re-inking the stamp.
  2. Next, I die-cut white cardstock and vellum using the Spring Wreath die and adhered them onto the panel.
  3. For the flower, I used the Pretty Poinsettias stamps and companion die.
  4. After die-cutting the flowers, I distressed them using Ocean Drive on the large flower, and Mojito on the smaller flower. So loving this color combo! The leaves are distressed with Coconut Husk.
  5. To finish the flowers I stamped some of the detail images using the Second Generation Stamping Technique.
  6. All the sentiments are inked with Coconut Husk. I'm really loving this shade of brown - not too dark and not too light. The "Friend" sentiment is from Fanciful Feathers, and "I Hope Your Day Is Extra Special Just Like You" is from Strictly Sentiments 4.

For my last project, I went wild and used most of the inks in the collection, some original and some new. From the South Beach Collection, I used Coconut Husk, Mojito and Miami Spice. I also used Lake House, Silver Lining, Sweet Gelato, Nautical Navy, Appletini and Wild Mango. I used the stamp set Paisley Patterns , one of my favorites.

  1. To begin this card I cut a panel a little bit smaller than the regular A2 card.
  2. I stamped the larger paisley first and then filled them with the other images from the the set.
  3. For the sentiment, I die-cut the Hand Lettered Hello from the panel and then adhered the panel onto the woodgrain patterned paper from Crate Paper.
  4. At the bottom of "hello" I stamped the "Sweet Friend" sentiment from the Hand Lettered Hello stamp set in Nautical Navy.

I hope that you are enjoying viewing these FABULOUS ink colors! Remember, the South Beach Collection will be available for purchase on June 5, 2014, at www.wplus9.com as a whole collection and individuals.

And be sure to stop by Kara's blog and Maureen's to see more of this new color collection in action!

Thank you so much for joining me! Have a Wonderful Day :)

21 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS cards!!! LOVE them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards and new ink colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni you could just keep me online all day =] Just gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!! You rock at getting these colors together! Thanks for the eye candy, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joni your projects are all so fabulous! I love these colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! love those gorgeous paislies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, all three cards are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the beautiful colors!! What fabulous inspiration, Joni!! Love them all!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous , well whatever card Joni touches always turns out to be a beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Joni these are all so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joni, you always create the most stunning cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joni simply rocks!
    I just love her style and whatever she creates takes my breath away!
    Thank You for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous! I love love love those colors!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards! Loving the new colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow--what great creations, Joni! Love these cards showcasing the beautiful inks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the new ink colors, and seriously LOVE all of these adorable cards! Joni is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Joni, oh my goodness woman....these are all fabulous...you make the stamps simply shine.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Joni, you're incredible! Your cards are absolutely amazing! My wishlist just got longer....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome colors superbly shown off by Joni! She really knows how to make products shine : )

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card !! I loved the lovely shaker card and the layered bloom on second one is very fresh !Third card has amazing stamps n colors !

    ReplyDelete
  20. What the stinkin' cuteness! These are AWE-SOME! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest