Today's stamp set is my personal favorite of the release, Fish More. I had the most fun I've ever had creating masculine cards with this set. And...it has coordinating dies!
- is a 6x8 clear photopolymer stamp set
- contains 20 high quality photo-polymer stamps; 10 images and 10 sentiments
- will be available for purchase June 5th for $21
- coordinates with the Fish More stamp set
- four separate dies wired together that can be easily snipped and separated
- will be available for purchase June 5th for $8
Guiding Light Companion Die
- coordinates with the Guiding Light stamp set
- five separate dies wired together that can be easily snipped and separated
- will be available for purchase June 5th for $11
Label Layers 2 die cut and adhered to our Kraft cardstock stamped using the woodgrain pattern from Woodgrain Silhouettes.
Label Layers 4 Die and stamped with the Label Layers 4stamp set.
Guiding Light. I am so happy to be able to bring you all the coordinating dies for this set! Here I've used the small lighthouse, and stamped it onto the die cut included in the Guiding Light Companion Die.
Hearts & Clouds Die as a mask to sponge in my sky, and then added a sunburst from our Super Star stamp set.
Not only are these a great companion to the stamp set, I wanted to show you how lovely some of the images can look when used alone.
Oatmeal cardstock to act as a mask. I sprayed the panel with some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Sand lightly, removed a few of the sand dollars and sprayed again. I did this one more time to get some graduation in the shades in the background. I added the Egret/Heron die cut and one of the misted sand dollars over a tag from Timeless Tags to finish it.
- Elise Durenberger
- Cristina Kowalczyk
- Jinny Newlin
- Kerrianne Gwin
- Lea Lawson
- Savitri Wilder
- Jean Martin
- And our Guest Designer Cherry Nelson