Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Design Team Feature: Kerrianne Gwin

Kerrianne will also be sharing her September Release projects all week long over on her blog. Today she has chosen a cute project to let me feature here on the Wplus9 Design blog using A Pocketful.

"I was inspired by the sentiment for a true blue friend - someone who's there for you through thick and thin. I wanted to incorporate lots of shades of blues to tie in with the sentiment, so I dug through some scraps of card stocks and patterned papers. I distressed the denim pocket cut from the die with scissors around the edge and then stamped the stitches with white craft ink. A feminine card with a touch of toughness for a true blue friend!"

~ Kerrianne Gwin

Stop by Kerrianne's blog to find out more about this card and to check out the rest of her release projects.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. CLUNK!

    That Kerrianne: I love the use of YOUR stamps through her beautiful lens! THIS card says it all! SUCH an infinitely possible collection of design GEMS in this wonderful stamp set - YEE HAW! Kerrianne makes SUCH spectacular magic with a limited palette: I love IT! Thanks for the FABBY inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is adorable, I love the layout and the background is amazing. Thanks for sharing, I'm off to check out the rest of Kerrianne's projects!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You might also like... Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest