Friday, October 15, 2010

Color Cue {9} Challenge

Details

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. This month's Color Cue Challenge is our little reminder. Create a card, scrapbook page, digital layout, tag, whatever...just make sure to use the above colors, light pink, white, and gray or black.

Create your project and post it to your blog or online photo gallery such as Flickr or SCS. Add a direct link to your project (not your homepage please) by clicking the "add your link" button below.

Deadline

You have until November 7th at 10:59 pm EST to play along. You will know the deadline has passed when the link to add your project is no longer available.

Bonus

If you have Wplus9 stamps in your stash, now would be the time to bust them out. I will be collecting lucky participants to feature as "On Cue with Color" here on the blog and at The Studio. If you don't have any yet...don't worry I still want to be inspired by you and you will still be featured here on the blog!

Here's some inspiration from the Wplus9 Design Team to get you started. Just click on each name to visit their blog and get the details on their projects.

I know, I know, I do not know actually. I do not know what has gotten into me. With these frills and layers and doilies?! I decided to pair our new release Poinsettia Patterns with the latest sketch over at 2Sketches4You, and this is what happened. LOL


Elise Durenberger


Jinny Newlin


Kerrianne Gwin


Maile Belles


Savitri Wilder

Now it's your turn! Add your link below.


8 comments:

  1. So pretty, Dawn! The frills and layers and doilies seem to be working for you, girl! I LOVE that little butterfly in the center of your bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn that card is GORGEOUS!!! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!!! Love the flower and the elegant background you created with the new stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what beautiful cards from the DT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful colors! And the DT cards are stunning. Can't wait to see all the other entries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations from your team! I've used these colors before and have been pleasantly surprised, so I think I'll give your challenge a go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! The DT cards are all just stunning!!! I loved the colors you used because I've been making a ton of cards for cancer patients through the SCS challenges. I'm new to stamping (2 months) and don't have any of the Wplus9 stamps, but I wanted to play along. Thanks for using such perfect colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I like this colour very much and works of DT so beautiful!!! I'm from Russia, can I join to you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's nothing better than to play with a super cool challenge, and to be inspired by such magnificent creations! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest