Friday, April 9, 2010

Who's On Cue with Color

Renee Van Stralen

Another fabulous round of cards! I agonized over the last spot and went back and forth. I love everything about Renee's card. The textures, the balance, the way she used the colored punched circles behind some of the clear buttons. And that flower...yum!

All of the design team picked their personal favorites as well...and you'll notice Paulina's sample as a little "On Cue Feature" dot. Well hop on over to the homepage of the Studio, www.wplus9.com, and you'll notice she has a big banner devoted to her in the feature graphics slider!.

The next Color Cue will be up on the 15th, I hope you find some time to play again!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....I am so happy and truly honored. Thank you so much, Dawn, for this HUGE honor. I am utterly in love with your line and can't wait until the next On Cue Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn! So excited that my card was one of the picks! :) Thanks so much! I loved all your sneak peeks and truthfully, your entire line is fabulous...gonna have to scoop some of those stamps up!! You are truly talented and I know you're on your way, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Thanks so much Kerri, I'm honoured!! Awesome projects girls, congrats to all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn, I am new to your site and I am amazed at the talent! Love your stamp line. I will definitely come back and see you again. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, my, dawn, thank you so very much!--your such a sweetie! see you at the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I am so honoured to be a top pick this week, thanks! I just loved these colours together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Kinda in a {happy} shock here...Thanks so much Dawn & Savitri for showcasing my card! I'm incredibly grateful! I had so much fun with this challenge & look forward to seeing so much more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...they are just goooorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest