Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer Lovin'

Geez, I am just feeling these bright sunny colors lately...maybe it has something to do with the impending HAWAII vacation!!! In the spirit of vacation, I pulled out these photos of my hubby and I from just after vacation last summer. I love these photos, such good times! The page was pretty simple and came together quickly. I took some of the SU! Pink Flamingo DSP and cut out a portion of the flowers. I also pulled out the SU! Circle Scissors Plus to cut out the 6 inch circle. The letters were something I found on clearance at Michaels...can't remember the brand. I finished it off with some fun rhinestones and a little journaling and voila, Summer Lovin'!

Thanks so much for looking and hope you have a wonderful weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Whata sweet LO! Great colors and I love those flowers!! Nicely done!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest